Tuesday, March 07, 2006

another rough one.

so i was riding my bike home from school today when some hill billie in a green ford pick-up truck drove by real fast and sprayed gravel up in my face. i was furious. so i stopped riding and screamed

"HEY YOU HILL-BILLIE MOTHER FUCKER I HAVE SOMETHING I WANT TO SPRAY ALL OVER YOUR FACE, YOU NO GOOD SON OF A BIII...."

i didn't get to finish because the truck had turned around and was coming back toward me. i stood my ground. the truck came barrelling at me but i didn't flinch. the car stopped about two inches away from my front tire and the driver side door opened. and out he walked... he was tall and gorgeous, just like the pictures i had seen. shoulder length blonde hair and and tan strong arms. it was my father. i recognized him from photos i stole from mom. i could tell he didn't recognize me though. "what did you say boy" "nothing sorry, sir, i mean, uh um..." "that's what i thought." and just like that he was gone, tearing down the road.

i got down on my knees stared up into the sky and screamed "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD." so maybe im a little over dramatic so what, i'm a fag, i'm allowed.

i told mom the whole story when i got home. and then she with a red face told me those weren't pictures of my father, but just some old playgirl photos. and that made sense because the pictures were pretty lude. BUT i did meet my first semi-celebrity today. and now i don't feel bad jacking off to my dad's picture. BOO-YAY!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New simulators are on average produced every second month
and some are highly expensive. It is also a good practice to make
sure that none of the climbers are more tired than the
other. So, if the games above don't whet your appetite, it's not that
hard to find more - Tanzanite is one of the new exotic gemstones to come onto the market.
If you are using your own clubs, clean it with
a wet cloth at least every 2-3 days. The instruments that lag in real
life, lag correctly, gyro drift is modeled correctly, the magnetic compass is subject to aircraft body forces - all those things
that make real world flying a challenge are present.


Here is my blog post :: simulator

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home