Monday, February 13, 2006

the most amazing weekend ever

i went on a roadtrip this weekend without my mom! it was so amazing. i couldn't believe how fun it was. wait stop cut. CUT! i don't know why i was using that silly accent. can i just start this blog over again? i have this numerical anagram i need to show you guys.

i took my laptop with me on the trip, so i could play snood all weekend, but now i lost the power cord. i was gonna buy a new one right away, but i'm jewish and hate spending money. i'll just wait till those girls we stayed with (real live girls! with chesticles and everything!) email me back so i can have them mail me the cord.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TERRY!!! you didn't tell me you were staying with girls!!! i can't believe you would misuse my trust like that.

7:18 AM  
Blogger receSs said...

chillax mom, i'm gay, remember?

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home