Thursday, February 16, 2006

If you love something, let it go.

I hope this doesn't sound creepy or anything, but I'm looking for you, Jenni. I tried facebook, I tried yahoo peoplesearch, all for nothing. I feel like we've grown apart. And I know maybe there's a chance that you want it this way. I just hope me searching for you doesn't make things awkward between us Jenni. I love what we had. I believe in Us. I'm sorry, baby. Come back to me. Ever since that fateful day when I took a shit and happened to have my notepad with me... I scribble down your number from that stall in the men's room. That's right...

Jenni, I got your number off of a bathroom wall.

But no matter if I use the yellowpages.com reverse phonebook search, I can't seem to find your home address. Goddammit Jenni, you must be from out of town. I just don't think it's a local number...

867-5309.

Most on-campus numbers are 994-xxxx. But I guess you're different. It's probably your cell phone, but with so many possible area codes, there's no way to find you...

I got it! I got it! I got your number on the wall!

Maybe if I go back to that same wall, leave a message asking for an area code, one day the lucky soul who knew you well enough to share your wondrous number with all the world will complete the enigma and finish the area code. Then, maybe then, I'll be able to sleep at night.

-terry-

PS - Don't tell mom I've been talking to girls. She gets very protective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home